Saturday, July 20, 2013

Show & Tell Saturday

Hello all!  Marcia here. 
Here's another Show & Tell Saturday coming to you a tad late.

We have reached the 700 subscriber mark!  Can you believe it?  

I'm so excited that so many people enjoy Artists in Blogland.

I am wondering if you have any suggestions for things we can do here in this group.  Let me know in the comments if you have any great ideas and (even better) if you would like to help out with carrying through your idea.  


Here are two artworks from last SATS that caught my eye:

Gorgeous watercolors by Geri Meftah


Stunning journal pages by Annabella Lullo


For Show & Tell Saturday:
* Please visit at least 3 other artists and if you use Pinterest, please PIN your favorite art from this week.  I know Pinterest brings a lot of traffic to my blogs, so it is a great way to share art. *

Add a link to a recent blog post and make sure to grab one of our buttons or put a link in your post back to Artists in Blogland so more people can join us.  Try to visit at least 3 other blogs and leave comments. 

If you are reading from a blog reader, you might have to pop on over to the actual blog post to add your link.

By participating in this link-up you give us permission to share your artwork on our blog (with a link back to your blog.)

10 comments:

  1. Those pieces you picked out are amazing. I am linking up some art I am proud of.

    Thanks for hosting!

    Sarah @ A Cat-Like Curiosity

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are some real goodies here to explore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grazie mille cara Marcia!!
    Bellalullo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is anyone out there working on Altered Rolodex cards? I have bought myself a Rolodex but have not started mine. Would love to see others take on these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my first entry to Show and Tell on Artists in Blogland - so glad I found it. It's great to have so many more artists to look at and be inspired by. I'm linking up my latest post (as of now) with a little show and tell element in it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi - I've just tried three times to put your button on my blog, and I get the name, but not the actual button. I've done it before for other buttons, and can't think what I am doing wrong. Do you have any advice, please?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,

    I was gladly surprissed to see my own watercolor mentioned by you.I like it very much. Thank you. Have a nice day,
    Geri

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have not tried the altered Rolodex card thing. I'm curious to see how you interpret it!

    Jez, I just fixed the blog button, so it should work now. Sorry! Thanks for telling me about the problem.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore the watercoloring of the kids! Everyone is so amazing, love the arts
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete